Have you Ever Thought About Becoming a Vice-Principal?
We are currently seeking applications for candidates (teachers and professionals) interested in becoming a Vice-Principal of a school or centre.
To find out more about the life and day of recently appointed school and centre administrators, we invite you to join us for an information session. A panel of administrators currently assigned in our schools/centres will share with you their professional career and provide you with insightful information of the life of an in-school/centre administrator.
A day in the life of a Vice-Principal...Why become an administrator? How to balance work, studies and family life?
Please join us to hear these inspiring administrators on
Tuesday January 28th, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
EMSB Administration Building - William Dawson Conference Room
6000 Fielding Avenue
Please RSVP by Monday, January 27th to Ms. Cecile Gudsuz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position of a Vice-Principal entails assisting the principal in the management of the instructional, educational and administrative matters pertaining to a centre or a school. To be eligible, you need to possess, amongst others, the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in education or an undergraduate degree in a relevant field, certifying a minimum 3-year university program;
- Five (5) years of relevant experience in a teaching or non-teaching professional position;
- A permanent teaching license issued by MEES;
- A university graduate program with a minimum of 30 credits in administration;
- A minimum of six (6) credits must have been acquired prior to the first appointment.